Sabtu, 01 Januari 2011

Causes of Divorce

Here are seven tips to know the main reason for a divorce.

1. Communication.
Lack of opportunity to communicate an intense, with good quality. For married couples, it is important to have room and emotion to be able to confide in each other, confide either praise, hope, pleasure and resentment.

Both sides need to have a full awareness and intention to discuss the issue with a cool head. The purpose of the discussion is to find a way out, not just to vent emotions.

2. Unrealistic expectations.
Hope the pair will change after marriage. This is related to the understanding of each party to the spouse. Often disputes occur because of the change of the pair.

Though the protest behavior is not necessarily physically or mentally harm a partner. Couples need to willingly lower expectations for the behavior of couples who are not of principle.

3. 'Power' In Marriage.
Some wanted a husband in control, anyone wants a wife who manage. Yet this is only a matter of consensus. Looks are not important, but in fact can lead the couple to court religious.

4. Role conflict.
In marriage there will be division of roles, such as who care for children, who make a living. This could be a source of conflict and cause discontent among the husband and wife. Especially now that many wives career.

5. Love faded.
Some say rather than given a feeling of falling in love, better given the strength to keep love. Because it needs to be nurtured to keep lit. Couples who are married, no matter how many years, needs to keep burning love, one with expressing affection.

6. Affair (The Third).
The existence of a third person to make a marriage difficult to sustain. In addition to the blind love, the most important things that actually make the marriage broke up the road is trust.

Once trust is lost, it is no longer reinforcing factor. Thus, married couples need to think long before playing with fire.

7. Sex.
This is the smallest of reasons for breakdown of a household, because sex can be ignored when a deep sense of affection are still preserved.

5 komentar:

  1. My beloved husband of 16 years was complaining that I did not spend enough time with him when I started my new job. It was true. I worked all of the time and had little to spare. I thought that he would stick by my side because we had been together for over 16 years at this point, but I was wrong. After a few months he left me for another woman.

    He did not even have the courtesy to tell me, he just moved out when I was at work. It was the worst feeling in the world. I did not know where to turn so I immediately confided in my best friend who thought that a love spell would help bring him back. She introduced me to a very powerful spell caster called Aaron Shalunga who had helped her stop a divorce with her husband. I was not willing to throw away all of those years together just because I was working a lot and he was bored so I wrote to him. As soon as I contacted Aaron through his email: shalungavoodospells@yahoo.com I immediately felt drawn to him when he replied my message. I took a chance and ordered a break them up and reunite us love spell. I waited about 5 days and started becoming antsy. The priest told me that it could take up to seven days for the powerful spell to work, so I continued to wait. Then, just the next day my ex called me out of the blue and told me that he missed me and wanted to know if we could work through him leaving me for another woman. He said that his new woman could not hold a candle to me and he could not stop thinking about me everyday for the last week. He could not fight his feelings of regret anymore and needed to reach out and talk to me again. I told him to just come home and we
    have been back together ever since. I must confess that I could not be more grateful to Aaron Shalunga for bringing happiness back to  my life  again. 

    If you have any problem with your relationship, be it breakup or divorce problem, I urge you to contact him through his email:  shalungavoodospells@yahoo.com or Tel_ +2349031184708 I am a living testimony of his powerful spell so don't hesitate to write to him.

    Here are merely a few of the things Aaron can do for you:

    *.Make your relationship stronger, closer, more secure. Enhance compatibility, making your companion softer, nicer, sexier.

    *.Stop a Divorce. Return a lost love. Bring back your ex, Awaken them to your irresistible charms that will make it impossible to stay away. Soon they'll rush into your waiting arms!

    *.Enrich your life with money, plentiful blessings , fabulous material possessions.  Give you promotion in your office. Make your business flourish.

    *.Provide instant luck in love, companionship, career. Not last week or yesterday. Now!

    *.Wreck vengeance on the person who has wronged you, allowing them little sleep, implanting fear of you in their mind, bringing peace and respect back into your life.

    *.Knock out barriers, smoothing the path to your future.Once you accept Voodoo, spectacular opportunities could present themselves to you, allowing you to fulfill your true destiny! Select the right spell fo you, send your request to: shalungavoodospells@yahoo.com or Tel_ 09031184708

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi viewers, I'm Murphy from Holland. I'm posting this Because i found lots of people having marriage problems which I also experienced. I recently found help from a man called Dr. Agumba he did a great job that made my wife fell back in love with me after nine months of separation. I want y' all to know there are fake online spell Dr.s if someone out there needs help, can easily contact dragumbasolutioncenter@gmail.com or reach him on whatsapp +2349032173881 he will give you the best result.

    BalasHapus
  3. Divorce Problems Solutions by astrology is helpful when you want to save your relationship from the breakdown, Sambhu Dayal Ji will fix all your problems.

    BalasHapus