Sabtu, 01 Januari 2011

Positive Effects of Divorce on Children

Many couples involved serious conflicts within the household, chose not to survive a divorce. Their reasons, for the sake of the children.

But, according to the latest research in the United States, it turns out the children will suffer adverse effects if still living with parents who fight continues, as quoted from Timesofindia.

Children from families who are often in conflict will experience the same conflict-ridden relationships in adult life, when compared with children whose parents often quarrel but decided to divorce.

"Implications of the most basic thing is do not stay together for the kids if you are in a marriage had collapsed," said researcher Constance Gager from Montclair State University in New Jersey.

The study also revealed, conflict between parents who are constantly going to cause their children relationship in the future to be worse.

"If they continue to be in the middle of an argument and the parents stay together, it means they will always be affected by the conflict. Meanwhile, if their parents divorce, at least there is an opportunity for parents to reduce conflict after divorce," said Gager.

Some studies also revealed that children who have divorced parents are more likely to experience divorce in adult life. But this is not yet clear whether caused by their own divorce or parental conflict is a profound effect on relationships that their children would.

For this study, Gager and his colleagues analyzed the results of a national survey involving nearly 7,000 couples get married and their children in the United States.
As a result, children whose parents often fight, but finally divorced in fact have a better relationship in later adult life, compared with children who have parents who often quarrel but did not decide to divorce.

This research has considered the various factors that affect the child's development when they become adults. For example, do children tend to have trouble associating with others or not.

But, does not mean that divorce will not affect the children in the short term, the researchers said. "Research has shown, children will experience a crisis for one or two years when the parents divorced. But, they are resilient and bounce back from the divorce, "said Gager.

The research was presented last year at the Annual Meeting of the Population Association of America.

8 komentar:

  1. Good Article About Positive Effects of Divorce on Children

    Post by
    Term Papers

    BalasHapus
  2. Life is good when you have your love ones around you, I am saying this because when i had issues with my lover i never seen life as a good thing but thanks to Dr. AGBAZARA of AGBAZARA TEMPLE, for helping me to cast a spell that brought my lover back to me within the space of 48hours. My husband left me for another woman after 7YEARS of marriage,but Dr.AGBAZARA help me cast a spell that brought him back to me within 48hours. I am not going to tell you more details about myself rather i will only advise those who are having issues in there relationship or marriages to contact Dr.AGBAZARA TEMPLE through these details via;

    (agbazara@gmail.com) or call him on
    (+2348104102662).

    ANITA from USA

    BalasHapus
  3. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  4. This mantra is furthermore utilised to pull from the people all around you. You can even manage your adoration; might get the Husband Wife Problem solution and may stop your kid heading off on the horrible organization.

    BalasHapus
  5. . This distinctive minor thing performs just like wonder. Whether you and your spouse have fought above some thing or it's like you folks are by no means comfortable along with you, this is likely to perform. After it works, all issues get solved. Indeed, even the most complicated ones. Say, you and your companion have filed a divorce circumstance while in the court docket, this can be sorted out by means of divorce problem solution.

    black magic love spells

    BalasHapus
  6. My beloved husband of 16 years was complaining that I did not spend enough time with him when I started my new job. It was true. I worked all of the time and had little to spare. I thought that he would stick by my side because we had been together for over 16 years at this point, but I was wrong. After a few months he left me for another woman.

    He did not even have the courtesy to tell me, he just moved out when I was at work. It was the worst feeling in the world. I did not know where to turn so I immediately confided in my best friend who thought that a love spell would help bring him back. She introduced me to a very powerful spell caster called Aaron Shalunga who had helped her stop a divorce with her husband. I was not willing to throw away all of those years together just because I was working a lot and he was bored so I wrote to him. As soon as I contacted Aaron through his email: shalungavoodospells@yahoo.com I immediately felt drawn to him when he replied my message. I took a chance and ordered a break them up and reunite us love spell. I waited about 5 days and started becoming antsy. The priest told me that it could take up to seven days for the powerful spell to work, so I continued to wait. Then, just the next day my ex called me out of the blue and told me that he missed me and wanted to know if we could work through him leaving me for another woman. He said that his new woman could not hold a candle to me and he could not stop thinking about me everyday for the last week. He could not fight his feelings of regret anymore and needed to reach out and talk to me again. I told him to just come home and we
    have been back together ever since. I must confess that I could not be more grateful to Aaron Shalunga for bringing happiness back to  my life  again. 

    If you have any problem with your relationship, be it breakup or divorce problem, I urge you to contact him through his email:  shalungavoodospells@yahoo.com. I am a living testimony of his powerful spell so don't hesitate to write to him.

    BalasHapus