Sabtu, 01 Januari 2011

Overcoming the Dangers Within Marriage

Marriage can be saved for any problem. The destruction of marriage does not happen overnight. There must be a process before the destruction occurred. The process can be divided into four stages, from the lowest level of danger to the most high. By recognizing the stages of the danger that we can know the state of our marriage, so they can anticipate and resolve problems that might occur.

Phase I: Incidence Disorders, Signs:
• You say to yourself, 'little problems like that really brought up'
• You start to feel annoyed at the attitude or the words of her husband.
• You are reluctant to express your frustration to your husband.

Many people (especially women) who deliberately help but feel disappointed or upset to avoid conflict. And by avoiding the conflict he was unable to find a solution to the problem. In addition, her partner did not know that he had a problem.

The first stage is actually the easiest to overcome, because not too severe. The most fundamental step is to talk directly with the husband. For example, with pillow-talk techniques. He could convey the contents of his heart at bedtime or while lying in a relaxed atmosphere.

Phase II: The emergence of Pain Anger, Signs:
• Loss of enthusiasm for sex.
• Feeling loved, appreciated, understood.
• From a distance with her husband.

Stage of this danger grows because the signals at the first stage is negligible. Accumulated resentment that can make you angry. Suppressing anger means to curb the emotions. This is dangerous, because the passion for making love can be lost and an intimate relationship with her husband have started not comfortable anymore. To overcome this there is no way other than anger that erode the layer stack.

Phase III: Be Rejecting, Signs:
• No longer dependent on their husbands.
• The presence of the husband is considered disruptive.
• emotional relationship with her husband fade

In this stage the couple had 'own way'. From the outside it seems their relationship was fine, when in fact they have no emotional connection anymore. As there are no walls separating them.

To get out of this third threat, required third party assistance. Can the friend's husband, parents, or anyone else. The important thing to her husband's respect and listen to his advice. If it is deemed appropriate person does not exist, inevitably you are advised to see a marriage counselor.

Phase IV: No longer matter, Signs:
• Start lazy disagree or quarrel

This is the most dangerous stage in the marriage. The strange, so marriage until this stage, which was captured by the general impression is the opposite. This couple could be the envy of anyone who saw it. They look harmonious, full of understanding and mutual respect as an argument never even had a big fight. It turns out it was all a mask. They seem to appreciate each other, when in fact they've been lazy to different opinions.
Couples who from the outside looks very vulnerable indeed ripe. As soon as one felt there was no longer a need to maintain the bonds of marriage can break away. But that does not mean couples who arrive at this stage could not make up anymore. Originally there is a will to improve, there remains a road.

You can see from many cases of separation happened, they did not have the same vision. Do not let all the dangers that threaten your marriage. The desire that comes from the two sides to maintain the marriage is certainly more solid than that arising unilaterally.

3 komentar:

  1. My beloved husband of 16 years was complaining that I did not spend enough time with him when I started my new job. It was true. I worked all of the time and had little to spare. I thought that he would stick by my side because we had been together for over 16 years at this point, but I was wrong. After a few months he left me for another woman.

    He did not even have the courtesy to tell me, he just moved out when I was at work. It was the worst feeling in the world. I did not know where to turn so I immediately confided in my best friend who thought that a love spell would help bring him back. She introduced me to a very powerful spell caster called Aaron Shalunga who had helped her stop a divorce with her husband. I was not willing to throw away all of those years together just because I was working a lot and he was bored so I wrote to him. As soon as I contacted Aaron through his email: shalungavoodospells@yahoo.com I immediately felt drawn to him when he replied my message. I took a chance and ordered a break them up and reunite us love spell. I waited about 5 days and started becoming antsy. The priest told me that it could take up to seven days for the powerful spell to work, so I continued to wait. Then, just the next day my ex called me out of the blue and told me that he missed me and wanted to know if we could work through him leaving me for another woman. He said that his new woman could not hold a candle to me and he could not stop thinking about me everyday for the last week. He could not fight his feelings of regret anymore and needed to reach out and talk to me again. I told him to just come home and we
    have been back together ever since. I must confess that I could not be more grateful to Aaron Shalunga for bringing happiness back to  my life  again. 

    If you have any problem with your relationship, be it breakup or divorce problem, I urge you to contact him through his email:  shalungavoodospells@yahoo.com or Tel_ +2349031184708 I am a living testimony of his powerful spell so don't hesitate to write to him.

    Here are merely a few of the things Aaron can do for you:

    *.Make your relationship stronger, closer, more secure. Enhance compatibility, making your companion softer, nicer, sexier.

    *.Stop a Divorce. Return a lost love. Bring back your ex, Awaken them to your irresistible charms that will make it impossible to stay away. Soon they'll rush into your waiting arms!

    *.Enrich your life with money, plentiful blessings , fabulous material possessions.  Give you promotion in your office. Make your business flourish.

    *.Provide instant luck in love, companionship, career. Not last week or yesterday. Now!

    *.Wreck vengeance on the person who has wronged you, allowing them little sleep, implanting fear of you in their mind, bringing peace and respect back into your life.

    *.Knock out barriers, smoothing the path to your future.Once you accept Voodoo, spectacular opportunities could present themselves to you, allowing you to fulfill your true destiny! Select the right spell fo you, send your request to: shalungavoodospells@yahoo.com or Tel_ 09031184708

    BalasHapus